Sunday, June 7, 2009

6.07.09

sometimes, I just like to write lists.
no commitments.
no plot.
just lists.

1) went to Juan and Julie's wedding last night down in Durham at this place... Gale vineyards, the wine wasn't spectacular, but the night was incredible.
2) Dancing. it doesn't matter if you have good moves or how good you look, just get out on the floor. such a release for me.
3) I can't wait for the new BEP record to come out. don't judge me, you know you secretly like them too.
4) I have an amazing life, although I feel it is so busy these days----it is incredible that I get to live this life and that I have these many options to choose from.
5) My husband is hilarious when he drinks a bit too much wine. He talked the whole way home from Durham last night-I barely got 2 words in....hilarious.
6) This 80 degree weather is my favorite, by far.
7) This time next week, I will be on vacation.......amazing.
8) I am addicted to craigslist, I seriously look at it at least 3 times a day, and all different cities across the world, dreaming about places to live.
9) I will be really sad whenever it comes time to move out of this house, I love it here. so cozy, so homey, so..... wonderful.
10) two of my favorite people, Nancy and Evan, are moving to Boston this summer, and I couldn't be more excited for them but I like to be a bit selfish too, because I'm really going to miss them.
11) I think I'll make chocolate chip cookies tonight for the boys.... okay, and I'll most likely have a couple for myself...... :)

loves you all. -a.

1 comment:

Frenchy said...

So yeah am I one of the boys?