Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dear Honda (aka Jacob),
I will miss you greatly. 7 years ago you and I became a pair..... you were only 63K deep....
I can't even remember all the trips we took...
the weather we drove in...
the music we played..
the passengers we hauled...
..
i do remember that one time we went 4-wheeling on accident...sorry about that.
i remember the first time I let Jeremy drive you, which was a big deal, I normally don't let people drive...
i remember when I ripped your side panel off, driving through the snow
i remember the time we got pulled over, well Jeremy was driving, late at night, but got out of a ticket
....
and now... 90K later, I say goodbye.
your new owner seems nice...
what more could an 18 year old boy want?
you'll be perfect for him.
you will be missed.
loves-a.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

O that makes me cry. I remember when we bought our cars at the same time and place. I remember cruzing down the freeway smoking flavored cigarettes and flashing truckers! haha those were the days, but we grow up, we move on, so excited to see what God has for you in this next chapter of your life.