Monday, May 3, 2010

5.02.10

So it's official...
we are moving to Idaho on June 18th!
Nampa will be our new home....
and I absolutely cannot wait.
It's crazy to me that I've only been there 2 times...
yet, just after the first few days there, I knew I wanted to live there.
The people there are probably the most genuine & sincere people I've ever met.
They're the kind of people you'd want to take home to meet mom & dad.
They're the kind of people you'd want your kids to grow up with.
....
they're the kind of people I can't wait to live life with.
It is weird to me that we're actually doing it...that I'm actually going to move out of Redding!
Been a long time coming...
But I must say...we are not leaving Redding because we hate it here...
it's actually quite nice...
Just not for us, anymore.
....
things I'll miss about Redding:
1) my family is here (well close to here)
2) Whiskeytown lake
3) being 3 hours from the ocean
4) being able to see 2 beautiful mountains, well 3 if you count Balley
5) our house
......
is it strange that I can't think of much more? I know more will come to me..right now I'm more excited about Nampa.
of course I'll miss some of the people here...
but the new life beckons...
ah, adventure----- i can't wait.
loves-a.

2 comments:

JUAN said...

This is awesome :) you guys have been wanting this door opened for some time now. God is good and Nampa is going to be greatly blessed :)

Anonymous said...

So exciting! Nampa is amazing! Not sure if she told you but Mel tattooed me yesterday! She's amazing. Tiger Lily on the inside of my upper left arm. Well happy packing and moving.