Friday, July 18, 2008

goodbye redding

hello patrick's point. we leave in an hour and 12 minutes. sweet. i'm exhausted. pretty much been cooking and baking up a storm since 5pm yesterday. my feet are killing me. i needed one of those chef's mats to stand on...... but the fun begins shortly. i can't wait. team coverdale. team rosten. team markle. and team p.b. lance. sweet. great food. great drinks. great hikes. great friends... good times...
made avocado salsa. turkey and beer chili. yummy pasta salad. brownies. and cinnamon rolls. *whew* cut up fruit. ground coffee. got it all packed. sweet sweet. time to load up the car. clean up the kitchen...and wait for my honey to come home.
I just checked the weather in Trinidad. it's 52 degrees over there. bEAUtiful.
...............peace.

7 comments:

Emily Branca said...

have fun on the coast! be sure to pack veeery warm clothes... i grew up in Arcata, so i've got my fair share of hoodies. ha! drive safe and enjoy the ocean for me!

Candace said...

Oh my goodness! I am hungry now. And will probably, hopefully be following in your footsteps soon. I love it over there!

hannahrae said...

have fun! i am camping there in august! can't wait!

but seriously...hope you have a great restful time out of the crazy hot smoky r-town!

Anna said...

When I saw the title of this blog on my google reader I though "What the heck! They can't move!!" So I'm glad that you are just getting away for a little vaca, have fun!

hannahrae said...

Oh my word lady..you are brilliant! That is a great name!

How was your guy's little getaway!?

Have a good week!

Rosetta Borgic said...

Thanks for the visit today. You are so awesome. I love your open honesty and the path that God has you on. Thank you for sharing!!

idiot said...

What? We were there the same time you guys were. We were with the Millers and some of my family! We were cold, but glad to get out of the smoke.