Sunday, August 3, 2008

this song has been killing me lately....."tonight the stars speak" by the Glorious Unseen give it a listen... or two. it's so simple. .

Tonight the stars speak of your infinite love. And it serves to remind me that what I have means nothing at all compared to your glory, oh Lord. How long ‘till your voice speaks clearly? How long ‘till your arms envelope me? I cry – be my strength when I am weak. Oh Lord, have mercy on me please. My spirit is willing but my flesh is so weak. I cry in your arms now. God, grant me the strength to rest in you. I lift my hands and cry.

whew. that second line.... what I have means nothing at all, compared to your glory...... I can't even begin to explain...

I know I haven't blogged in a while... just haven't felt.. inspired I guess you could say. lots on my mind just not able to get them down on paper.

good stuff though. just lots of stuff floating around in this little brain. Portland is looking more and more like a probably versus a possibly....
anyway.. . go listen to that song. you
might recognize a certain guy in the band.. he's good in the Glorious Unseen..but don't you think he'd do better leading at the Stirring? :) on that note... God was all over Jenna tonight. . . my friend Jonesy and I were just amazed at her voice-the soft, power.... *whew*
I've been focusing on alot of other things more than my relationship with God. it's stupid. plain stupid. it's time to change that. my dear friend Rosetta and I had a great convo the other day and we're talking about hard it is to not put your husband first..ya know? but i realized (thanks to Rosetta:) that's why I get upset with Jeremy sometimes.... because I'm expecting him to fulfill all the needs that God is supposed to fill....it just
makes so much sense when you look at it that way...well friends.... i'll leave you with a picture...been a while since one of these...:) loves you all.

2 comments:

Rosetta Borgic said...

I'm glad that it was as good for you as it was for me :) Eww, that sounds dirty. Anyway, love you!

Lauren said...

you have 2 votes for Portland. We are moving on the 19th, so we plan to hang out before that! We love you and thank you so much for all your prayers. I have not seen God blatantly answer prayers like that in a long time and it is always refreshing. I know He answers them often, but it just happened so fast! I am still more then overwhelmed with everything!