Monday, August 11, 2008

8.11.08

1 sound I'm hearing right now:
1) squeakers, the grey kitty that decided we're bffs, meowing outside my door.

2 reasons I don't hate wal-mart as much as I used to:
1) free schick quattro razor (i've been using the cheapy bic dipsosables..ick)
2) horchata popsicles. (serioulsy? these are the next best thing to well, horchata)

3 things I'm thinking about right now.
1) my back and neck are killing me
2) these grapes are delicious (farmer's market...best grapes ever)
3) do people really watch High School Musical? b/c I don't get it.....

4 thoughts I've had lately:
1) I want to be known as faithful, not successful
2) I wouldn't mind sharing housing-hippy commune style
3) I need to live in the now, not in the future
4) I'm so blessed....

5 bands I've been listening to lately
1) Coldplay
2) Spoon
3) Cold War Kids
4) Jack Johnson
5) Augustana

it was a list making night tonight. I've been doing statistics homework for the last 3 1/2 hours. ugh......

3 comments:

Lauren said...

you are known as faithful. and very loyal as well!

pedronegro said...

just though i would let you guys know that we are picking up the uhaul on monday @ noon and then people are coming over all day to help and say there good bye's. We will have pizzas for those who want to partake. thanks for all your kinds words.

Alyssa said...

We always talk about living in community, but I am pretty sure people would freak out after living with us for a week, there is always someone crying or fighting or the dog peed on someone. Never a dull moment in the lance household!