Friday, August 22, 2008

peace. i'm outta here.

in case you're missing me....
i'm heading out of town this weekend
sister's "bachelorette" party.
a girl's weekend.
jill, my mom, and me.
will be SO much fun.
pedicures
sisterhood of the traveling pants 2. (yes i know.)
bonfires
sangria
the Morning Thunder in Quincy
German apple pancakes
laughter-and lots of it.tri-tip and grilled salmon
vino
tears
some old bar in Susanville
a new kitty to play with
a new mix cd to listen to on the 2 hour drive
good times with my best friend, my sister
spent with my other best friend, my mom.
4 days away from work.
*sigh of relief*

my best best friend, my dear husband will most likely be bored and have no idea what to do without me :)... and probably won't know what to eat for dinner-so call him, i'm sure he'd love the company :)
ok... must go shower and finish packing.. girls weekend in t-minus 57 minutes. sweet.
loves you all.

2 comments:

hannahrae said...

Have fun! I'll miss seeing your face Sunday!!!

Emily Branca said...

I was looking EVERYWHERE for you on Sunday.... I wanted to thank you for the boxes :) and give you a thank you card for the yummy dinner 2 weeks ago! Well, I guess I get it now. I hope you had a great time! I missed you for sure!!