Tuesday, September 2, 2008

9.2.08

some things i've been looking forward to....
1) kitty sitting my mom's new kitty for 2 weeks...she's unnamed but I call her 'Lil.
2) starting a life group on September 18th (which just so happens to be Jeremy's birthday too!)
3) organizing a soup club.
4) starting up a community garden with the stirring.
5) maybe a chili cook-off? first annual stirring cook off.. yes, has a nice ring to it.

it's incredible to feel God giving me ideas again.

some other stuff going on...
1) Jeremy and I started a 2 week diet yesterday. he's already hating it. I think I'm more stubborn than he is though..but trust me ice cream sounds SO good right now!
2) we're thinking about going to Disneyland after Thanksgiving...
3) fall seems like its just about to bless us with her wonderful weather..
4) school..still going. only 1 year and 3 months till I have my bachelors!

anyway.. hope everyone is well. loves-a.

4 comments:

PatPut said...

I am sooo happy to call you daughter-in-law.

Love,
Patty

idiot said...

Something inside of me gets warm and fuzzy when I hear 'chili cook off.' If that's for real, count me in!!

Lauren said...

can you post your good soup recipes? i love soups and i am sure i will need some great recipes to make it through the portland rain.

Erica said...

What does a soup club entail. Sound fun! I would love to learn how to make yummy new soups.