Monday, September 22, 2008

9.22.08 x 2


just read "how to vote" and "I live with another man's wife" in the new Relevant.
*wow*
go do yourself a favor and buy this. or borrow it from a friend. but read these articles. i'm probably going to be quoting a lot from these 2 articles for days to come.
the mission of a community is to give life to others-that is to say- to transmit new hope and new meaning to them. Mission is revealing to others their fundamental beauty, value, and importance in the universe; their capacity to love, to grow and to do beautiful things and to meet God-------jean vanier


3 comments:

Mike Cunningham said...

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blog. I love the thoughts you put up here. Thanks for giving me something to think about! Hope you two are doing awesome.

Kelly Koolhoven said...

What's funny is, I actually thought of your blog while I was reading the article on community a week ago. :) Amazing. That's the way to do this life!

Christian said...

relevant is great.... WORD!