Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9.16.08 x 2

it's 10:02.
ugh... past my bed time...
oh wells.. just got done making 24 mini chocolate chip cheesecakes for Jeremy's birthday/our life group starting tomorrow. oh they look delicious....maybe i'll post a picture tomorrow.... after I make some Bittersweet Guinness Cupcakes. oh yes. beer in cupcakes. oh snap-is that breaking the life-group rules? ah...no worries friends, the alcohol cooks out... no devil's juice :)... but oh, Guinness is so good. tastes like coffee. down it goes..down to my belly...
ok kids. goodnight. sleep well my friends...sleep well.
loves-a.

ps. remind me to tell you the story of the other day when I was doing dishes and my mid-3o's -kinda white trash neighbor was in his backyard, standing in a kiddie pool filled with water. just standing there...... i could've sworn i was on the set for a new Napoleon Dynamite.

2 comments:

hannahrae said...

definitely want to hear that story!

and so bummed that your's and nate's group is on the same night. i totally would have doubled my week up on life groups...maybe i could do one of those crazy things like the kids do in the sitcoms...run back in forth between until some one notices...

haha. sometimes i make myself laugh.

tell jeremy happy birthday!

ps. BFF blogs unite!!!

hannahrae said...

PSS

iron and wine is playing on sunday...so i guess we couldn't see them anyways.

and...i will get to work right away on that mix cd! burning cds is one of my favorite pastimes!