Saturday, October 4, 2008

10.4.08

i don't even know what to say.

Sigur Ros.

They blow me away... every time.
I really don't even know how to explain last night.
I just spent the last 20 minutes on You Tube...
trying to find a video..... so you could feel the experience...
but nothing did it justice.

it was the most amazing night.
the rain held off just till the very end...
i don't think we even cared about the rain
the music got louder.... the rain poured down harder.

i swear the whole crowd was worshipping.
i know i was
i know all my peeps around me were

incredible.

sorry i can't give you more...but really-you just have to experience it.
thanks to Hannah, Heather, Matt, and my honey for making it a great road trip. you guys are incredible. i love you.

we got home at 4 a.m. this morning. strange. that's what time I normally get up for work. needless to say I tried sleeping in but at 8 I was wide awake, laid in bed till 9:30 snuggling with my honey, listening to him sleep. I love those kind of mornings. i'm a lucky girl.

so blessed.

No comments: