Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11.11.08

the enemy has been defeated.
a girl I know is pregnant but nobody else knows. not even the guy involved (or lack thereof). and i don't even think she knows I know. but I've been praying for her and the baby ever since i found out.
she was on her way to get an abortion...boom.
change of heart.
the baby happily grows inside her belly.
beat that Satan.


"the enemy has been defeated..and death couldn't hold You down...we're gonna life our voice in victory..we're gonna make Your praises loud..."

not in our house----------believe it.
God is moving.... like whoa--------experience it.
He is good-------know it.
God first-------------------------live it.

God sees this girl and this baby as beautiful----as His children. He loves them just as much as He loves you or I. Why shouldn't I act the same?

2 comments:

tessa said...

shout out to God with a voice of triumph, shout out to God with a voice of praise! Shout out to God with a voice of triumph, we lift Your name up, we lift Your name up!

that is so so so so so so exciting.

JOY!

see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Seriously... I have the most amazing wife in the world!... You are so beautiful... And you have really good music on your page... Teach me o wise one. :)