Friday, November 14, 2008

11.14.08

3 things I'm excited about......

1) having short hair again.
2) second Thanksgiving with friends
3) a homemade Christmas.

Yes, I decided to cut my hair. Think I cut like 4-5 inches off..so it's not short-short like miss Hannah's that looks absolutely stunning.. . but I like it. I think I'm more of a short-er hair person. Long hair is great.... just not for me right now.

Second Thanksgiving. I think credit belongs to Jacob, Joel, and Riley on who began it (although I'm not sure who originated it:)....Anyway-the whole idea is getting together with friends the week after Thanksgiving and having the big old delicious meal-all over again and just being thankful for those who we surround ourselves with. So, we're inviting our life group...plus a few more up to Jonesy's house for a big shindig..it's going to be great. I think I might cook the turkey-which I've never done before.... SO, I'm a bit nervous about that..but I'm sure I'll do just fine...

Third...a homemade Christmas. So Jeremy and I are pretty much going to be broke as a joke this Christmas; but I'm actually quite glad about it. I think people spend WAY too much on presents that we don't really need. We don't. There are plenty of people out there that need-we don't. Anyway, SO I'm planning on making a couple different jams & jellies, jars full of oatmeal goodness and cookie jars (you know how you make the mix and layer it all pretty in a jar), and I think probably some homemade Limoncello and Irish Cream. So yes, excited about that. . .

loves you all.-a

No comments: