Sunday, December 5, 2010

12.05.10

Been reflecting this morning. . .
thinking back from where I've came
remembering the good times and the bad
thinking about the future
dreaming of doors opening
realizing how simple it all is
..................
listening to iTunes on shuffle this morning
reading through old blogs
thinking about this holiday season
a couple of blogs I wrote back in the day
reminded me of the important things
I love giving gifts...
I hate spending money on myself...
I'm just not good at it (which I think is a good quality of mine)
but this year... we're probably the brokest (yea that's not a word I know) we've ever been
so much that there will be no gift giving....
but lots of time spent loving..being..living
and maybe making mix cds...
........
i've been missing my family pretty bad lately...still.
But we get to see them this weekend...
reuniting in the lovely Bend, Oregon for 3 nights/4days
it will be glorious...
I don't care if we even leave the house..
just want to spend time hanging around the kitchen with them
sitting by the fire
my family...they're amazing.
................
I think there will be some exciting things to blog about in the future (and no, I am not pregnant!)...
I just feel like good stuff is going to happen.
love you all.
-a.

No comments: