Friday, February 22, 2008

one of THOSE mornings.

jeremy is probably glad he was at work this morning when I was getting ready for the day.. it was one those mornings, I hated everything I put on. seriously. Everything. i felt better in my tanktop and chonies. but its kinda frowned upon to leave your house in just your skivvies. stupid. just went to ross to try on some clothes. out of 8 i got 1... tanktop. i'm seriously the worst at clothes shopping. i need to live somewhere its okay to just wear a tanktop, long shorts or jeans, and flip flops. that's what i'm most comfortable in.
anyway, its my saturday..and a gorgeous day. i'm going to meet jeremy for lunch in a few... think I'll go to San Francisco Deli and pick up a tri-tip sandwich... been a while. then off to macy's i think and tjmaxx.. gotta find some work pants. damn black pants. can't i just wear jeans!?!?! Seriously!!
oh.. by the way.. last nights dinner was 3 stars from jeremy.. only 2 from me. *blah* oh well. happens every once in a while:)

2 comments:

Rosetta Borgic said...

"I have nothing to wear?"
Classic pink through the megaphone. I heard you loud and clear.

Candace said...

I know those mornings well.

P.S. I was at TJMaxx today also and I decided I love that store. I got bathroom decor for both my bathrooms for $80! Heck yes!