Friday, March 28, 2008

11 days...how did you survive?

Goodness...I haven't blogged in 11 days.. I wonder how all of you survived without reading my witty blogs every day... my deepest apologies.. I guess I haven't felt all that creative as of late..especially with all my school work I've been doing.. . been a pretty busy girl lately. jeremy's been a pretty busy guy... so we're pretty tired this weekend. it's all rainy out..a good night to stay in and snuggle with my honey. this picture is for you baby....:)
great isn't it? seriously..if you need a good laugh to to icanhascheezburger.com/ it's one of my favorite lately:)..... so i guess Jeremy and I are going to start looking for a new place to live once again.... they raised our rent again.. psh... damn the man. ...... anyways-you hear of any good places... let us know.
jeremy just got home with some tasty yuet bistro..so this blog is getting cut short..sorry..... i'll leave you with this picture.....loves you all.


No comments: