Sunday, March 30, 2008

cinnamonny goodness

stayed home from church tonight.... tummy not feeling too great and got a killer head ache. *bleh* I've been super tired lately too.... I need to start exercising again.. I told Jeremy I was going to start back to the gym on April 1st. He laughed for some reason...then he said "April Fool's?" Ha... My husband is hilarious. I love him SO much. I miss him...seems like we've both been so busy lately we haven't seen much of each other. I hate that. One of these weekends, we're going to disappear, hopefully.
I'm making some amish friendshp bread right now. smells dElicoius. I found some really yummy sounding recipes on www.allrecipes.com for different types of amish bread-even amish pancakes!:) shoot, I just might have to move to Amish land... eh, probably not. I kind of think I might've put an extra cup of flour in... shoot. we'll guess i'll find out when my loaves are over-loafing:) teehee..... this is why I don't bake alot-the whole measuring thing.
since I wasn't feeling good tonight I turned to the easy comfort food. quesadillas. Sometimes i think i'm mexican..but i'm not. plain old whitey. anyways-I threw some cooked chicken, diced some pickled jalapenos, chopped some cilantro & green onions, and some good old cheddar and wha-la. dElicious. I love whoever invented quesadillas. OH... I didn't tell you the best part-the tortillas were homemade from my boss's mom who is a FOR real mexican-not a wannabe like me:) Got some yummy dishes planned this week... Herbed Chicken Parmesan & Orzo, Turkey and Bean Chili, BBQ Chicken & Bacon Pizza....and Ooey-Gooey Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies. yes I said it. don't they sound amazing? Figure since I've been healthy at Love&Respect the last 2 weeks I'd get crazy this week:)
I finish my first class tomorrow. Can't believe it went by that fast... so tuesday I start General Psychology. Should be intersting.... i'm taking a couple worskshops too, to learn the proper APA style of writing and some other things...pretty proud of myself that I'm actually doing extra:) I never really was one to do more than required when it came to schoolwork:)
We might've found a place to live...downtown:) my old roommate Ninja's place actually. it'd be awesome if it worked out b/c we'd actually SAVE money moving there! I love the place but Jeremy's not sold yet. God will provide for us..He always does. I'm amazed how since we've started faithfully tithing how we still have more and more money left over every month. .... I have NO idea how its happening; but it is:) God is incredible.
anyway. . . it's almost time for Extreme Home Makeover! *sweet* I missed it last week! Well dear friends-have a wonderful evening. until next time.... Loves-a.
look how cute my husband is.... :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Amy I did miss you blog. Finally I got my Amy fix. Hey I love those yummy Amish loaves. I'll take a starter if you have any extra. Hope your tummy feels better.

Rosetta Borgic said...

I am so excited for brownies! awesome!!
I am proud to see what God is doing in your life - I just love to see how God blesses his children. I know that the future is so bright for you and Jeremy. You are such an awesome couple - clearly searching after Jesus. I am inspired by you!

Rosetta Borgic said...

Whoa! Talk about some brownies. Holy Cow! Those were so good. They were definitely eaten up quick. Andrew took the leftovers to his coworkers to treat them too. Thanks so much for bringing them by - I'm bummed we didn't really get to chat. I hope Jeremy is feeling better. Don't you get sick!!