Saturday, January 10, 2009

1.10.2009


so Jill and I were shopping at WinCo this afternoon (which was INsane for some reason) and we were walking down an aisle when Jill pointed this out. . . um, gross! Seriously, a whole chicken in a can. already cooked. no need to refrigerate. does that gross you out? seriously people. i don't even know what to say.

Jeremy and I met up with our friends Kayla and Marcus at the Downtown Eatery last night (I love that place). It was a great night, we had incredible conversation with those two. We have the pleasure of shooting their wedding this April, I'm super excited-I think it's going to be a super fun wedding, because well, Kayla and Marcus are super fun. Kayla and I have been friends for.... what 12 years or so? (whaddaya think Kayla-since I know you're reading my blog, you little blog stalker! :) I absolutely love picking up the pieces of old friendships like nothing has changed.

anyways, that's all for tonight.
loves you all.
-a.

p.s. how amazing was the weather today? seriously-i wore flipflops, jeans, and a t-shirt. amazing.

1 comment:

idiot said...

YUMMMM!!
Oh don't knock it till you try it sister.
Whole canned chicken is the BOMB!
I like mine WITH the giblets. Were they on sale?? I gotta head over there and stock up NOW.
Also...totally kidding. Nice find. Those look way sick.

Cassie is still grossed out and near vomiting.