Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1.6.2009

my parents just dropped by for a few.
made them triple americanos.
was baking chocolate chip cookies too.
my dad says...
"amy, you're so efficient in the kitchen.."
:)
such a funny little complement
but man-oh-man did it make me smile.
i love that feeling you get when you realize...
someone close to you is proud of you.

'twas a beautiful day today...
i love redding in the 60's.
ah..........
should've gone for a walk.

it's weird with Jeremy being back to "work"..
i've gotten used to him being home all the time..
wishing for some quiet, amy time..
now I can't wait for him to come home.
goodness, i love him like-whoa.

ok kids.
time to get ready for dinner.
heading over to the Harrison's.
2 of my favorite people, ever.
taking cookies and limoncello.
kelly's making lasagna.
oh snap.
this will be a good night.

love to you all.

No comments: