Sunday, January 4, 2009

1.4.2009

geez.. I haven't blogged in forever. Guess nobody missed me though, eh? sheesh.........
so... 2009. crazy.
it's been a good year so far. really good.
went up to Ashland with Nancy and Evan this weekend.
dinner at the Standing Stone.
drinks at the Black Sheep and the Siskyou Pub.
snow falling on the streets.
cozy sleeping at the Plaza.
oh how I love Ashland.
especially with friends.
jeremy got some great pictures of us being ridiculous..
maybe he'll post them someday.
i bought 2 exciting things today.
a new down alternative comforter for Jeremy and I
and the new Kanye West album(808&Heartbreak) for me.
don't judge me. i love it.
i'm watching food network right now...
getting inspired to cook again,
i can't wait to have a dining table that we can actually sit around.
i love our place here but that's my one bummer
a lack of kitchen space.
someday.
. . . .
ok.
i promise that i'll blog more in the days to come.
loves you all.
-a.

2 comments:

Emily Branca said...

I MISSED YOUR BLOGS! and hey, let's make a new years resolution to hang out at least ONCE in 2009. you've inspired me to go to ashland... love love love

idiot said...

WHATEVER!! I've been checking this like EVERY DAY! We miss you guys and enjoyed our dinner time together.