Thursday, October 28, 2010

10.28.10

I can't believe how windy it is outside right now....I feel like I'm over on the Coast..or maybe it's that I wish I was! Either way, I think winter is definitely settling in up here in Idaho, and it won't be too long before I either discover I really DO love the cold or if that's just something I've always said because I hated the heat in Redding.
So this time next week, Jeremy will be home!! Oh man, I seriously cannot wait, my life just doesn't seem complete when he's not by my side. I feel like such a different person, like I'm not myself unless he's around. I haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I take delight in knowing that we must complement each other well. The other night he text me the sweetest thing about he couldn't wait to get home, so he could be a better husband to me...doing the dishes, cleaning the house, drawing me a bubble bath..just made my heart SO full. I've definitely learned to miss him, all over again, and I think this is the most I've ever missed him in my life.
Come the end of January, it will be Jeremy's turn to learn to miss me (not that he doesn't miss me while he's out on the road...but I mean, him being home and missing me:)... Bought my plane ticket the other day to fly out to California the end of January for 9 days. I am SO excited about this trip for many reasons...
#1 It will be my first trip w/o Jeremy since we've been married (minus a couple weekend getaways with my sister and mom)
#2 It will be my first time flying by myself...haha, not so scary since it's only a 45 minute flight!
#3 I will get to spend 9 days with my mom--I am SO looking forward to this...because my mom is amazing...
#4 I'll get to see some of my favorite people on this trip
#5 I'll get to go to two of my favorite places...the northern California coast and Ashland, Or.
and I'm sure there are many more..but it's going to be great..I'm flying into Reno where my parents will pick me up..and I'm sure we'll spend a couple of days there..then drive down to Redding and see my sister and Erich..maybe spend a night or two there..drive over to the Coast, see Jeff & Melani for a day or two..drive up the coast and cut over to Ashland...oh man, it's going to be amazing.. I'm already praying that the weather will cooperate for us taking a road trip :)
So anyway...guess I should get myself ready for work. loves you all.
loves-a.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a request. I love your blogs because I miss you and I love hearing about your life! I also miss your awesome cooking. I think you should start doing a recipe a week in your blog posting, so that I stop making salad everyday :)Since we both know what it's like to cook-for-one when our men are gone, I could really use some inspiration!