Wednesday, June 4, 2008

3....2....1.....

vacation starts tomorrow at 2:01 p.m.... Team Coverdale is SO ready for this vaca. *whew* can't wait. Coos Bay on Friday night-staying with the grandparents... I don't care what we do while we're there...but I'm going to the ocean. I need to see the Oregon coast....its been TOO long. . . then off to Portland for 2 nights..a little anniversary present for Jeremy and i.... hopefully we'll get to see a couple friends....but mainly we're just going to explore.... be young.... drink some tasty brews...enjoy just being away...then we're up to Seattle for the rest of the time...oh Seattle. I'm so excited to see you again...Thanks Christian for the heads up on Kel's and the Matador :) We'll have a Guinness and some tequila in your honor :) ew but not at the same time... *bleh*
anyway.....
it's been a good week. busy. but good. monday was our anniversary :) 1 year *whew* it's been incredible. I grilled up some tasty ribs and corn on the cob. I was a little nervous b/c my mother in law Patty, makes some killer ribs and I wasn't sure if I could live up to them...but Jeremy said they were delicious:) Check out what I got from Jeremy...... :)

oh yea..they're the rachael ray knives. I love them..they are aMAzing! Just like my husband. He made a pazookie..it was SO good....seriously. if you haven't experienced pazookie, google it. make some....
tuesday night has turned into terrific tuesday in my mind :) Team Harrison comes over for dinner, we bbq and then we watch Hell's Kitchen. Great company. Great food. Tasty beverages. Hilarious T.V.... Shake face's (which I still can't do :(..... This week Team Coverdale has the pleasure of having Christian over for dinner...nice guy that Christian. Team Ostrom. C-money. that's what we'll call you. come over any time.
we love our new bbq...seriously. all we do is grill now. . . next thing you know we'll be drinking natty ice in a can....in a koozie. nah, we're bad ass grillers.... not white trash grillers..... check out what we did last night... Chicken Kebabs w/Peaches & Onions (with an apricot-vinegar marinade)... *yum* even if the peaches did fall off....
and Grilled Beer Drumsticks and Potato Slabs.... dElish. even if jeremy lost a potato... those tongs can be kinda tricky ya know? :)
........ it's been a good week. . . Team Coverdale won't be back till June 15th... don't miss us too much :) We love you all.

5 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

Amy!!! Congratulations!!!! Wow, one year! We LOVE Pazookie by the way, so I told Jeremy that we definitely need to combine our pazookie making abilities one night and have some fun! Enjoy your trip. You will be missed. Love you!

Mike Cunningham said...

I thought the picture of your knives was some really funky back scratcher! Have fun in Oregon. You guys are awesome!

Christian said...

I love it! C-money... haaaa...

http://www.seattle.com/nightlife/live-music-clubs.html

all these venues are pretty good. I have heard of most of them.

have an amazing time.

Anonymous said...

i love you like woah!I cant wait for holiday!... er, Vacation! ... :)

PatPut said...

Seattle . . . Can't wait!
My 2 most favorite people will soon be here. Sounds like we will have to have a rib challenge . . . but it is shaping up to be a rainy week :(

Drive safe and see you soon!