Saturday, June 21, 2008

saturday in the a.m.

I was all excited about sleeping in this morning, first morning after a long week at work, first morning off after vacation.. and i was WIDE awake at 6:30. *bleh* but in actuality that is sleeping in for me... since my alarm normally goes off between 4:30 and 5. but still. seriously? Jeremy is still sleeping, snoring away. I laid in bed till 7 just thinking about things.... then i heard it. how wonderful! it's raining outside. just sprinkling a little but still-it's raining! i love summer rains... but really I don't mind winter rains either.
anyway. sorry i haven't blogged more about our wonderful vacation... I've had this gnarly head cold all week long. feeling pretty poopy still. lame. to top it off i only have one day off from work... yes today. that's it. lame. to top that off even more, I started my math class this week for school. *bleh* I forget how much homework you have with math classes. and how much I HATE story problems. seriously.
anyway. think I might go to farmer's market this morning...since it's so nice and cool out it'll be a nice morning to stroll around... have a wonderful Saturday friends.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You're lucky you got to sleep til 6:30! The rain woke us up at 2:30am and then the wind woke me up again at 6:30am. So much for sleeping with the windows open! :)