Monday, June 2, 2008

happy year baby!


june 2. 2008 minus june 2. 2007= 1 year of marriage!
1 year of marriage= lots of love+memories+smiles+laughter+tears+joy+amazing moments+late nights+incredible smiles+miscommunications+jokes+prayer+kisses...................
it really has been year? the year has flown by like whoa. I love Jeremy even more today than I did 1 year ago when I said "I do." I feel so lucky and blessed to be on Team Coverdale, I couldn't ask for a better person to share this life with. I love you Jeremy Coverdale. Thank you for an incredible year of life. I can't wait for the next one..and the next one..and the one after that..:) I love you baby.
-me

3 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats Amy! You two make a good couple. :)

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary!! Woo Hoo!!

Juliette said...

Congratulations Amy! Marriage is so amazing!