Sunday, June 1, 2008

x2

i don't think i've ever told anyone this before...but when i'm worshipping... God gives me the tingles. not the shivers. the tingles. it's weird. it's incredible. i feel like the Holy Spirit is just moving through every inch of my body. it's amazing. it's why I worship. tonight at the Stirring
I got the tingles like whoa. sometimes the music just hits me right. sometimes my heart is just in the right place. sometimes I'm actually worshipping instead of wondering who just came down the stairs. this is why i sit on the side. i like to worship in solitude. but i love the energy God allows us to feel when we're together in community worshipping. there is something amazing about it. the sky outside is giving me tingles. whew. God is such an amazing artist. i live in a beautiful city. with beautiful people. with lots of tingles.....

5 comments:

nathan said...

I enjoy watching you worship ... I can see how much you love God ... it shows in your life and worship ... may the world see your tingles ...

Anna said...

Amy I get the same thing. Sometimes I get it when I'm worshiping but it also happens when I'm praying. Sometimes it will happen for no apparent reason; I think it's just the Holy Spirit saying that He's there with me. So cool!

Mike Cunningham said...

Last night's worship at the Stirring was incredible. I got major tingles last night. The Holy Spirit was speaking to me big time and it was wonderful. It's been a while since I've cried during worship.

Juliette said...

I totally know what you mean and I love it! What I also love is that when I worship all I can see is me dancing with Jesus. I guess that comes from my background in dance, but its pretty cool!

Emily Faulknor said...

Oh Amy, I get the tingles too! I love worship alongside you. You have an amazing heart my dear friend! I think the tingles is God's gift to you.