Saturday, April 26, 2008

saturday. april 26.


hey friends. it's been a while. so much going on these days. so much to write about. just not really feeling it tonight... so instead, I'll leave with yes, another cute kitty picture:) jeremy hates that I love these. it's great. anyway. i hope everyone is well. how's my family doing? ...... loves-a.


oh. ps. thanks to candaceandbobby for offering us you're dryer! *i love this communal friendship we have* and candace, your mention of a worm composter has got me all excited! i'm totally going to go buy 1000 red worms! :) well maybe not 1000....but you know what I mean.

last p.s. wanted to give a shout out to my new friend Christian-it was nice to finally meet you.

pss. any ladies interested in growing some veggies this summer? as soon as I move I'm going to do lettuce on the window sill and tomatoes and bell peppers on the front porch. we could all grow stuff and then shop at each other's houses!:)

k. bye for real.

7 comments:

Emily Branca said...

So, I don't have much of a "green thumb" but I would LOVE to grow some veggies over the summer! My front porch would have to do, but I think it's a great idea... farmer's market really inspired me :)

Emily Branca said...

Yes I want to help you move on saturday. I have to work at 4, but I'm totally game to help out before then! And I would love to have you as a jogging partner, even if you do walk the hill (no laughing, i swear! I walked the hill forEVER). Let me know the details about moving. I'd love to help.

Christian said...

nice to meet you amy!!!

Emily Faulknor said...

I would LOVE to grow veggies. Brett and I have been talking about doing that this summer! Lets do it! Mind you, I am not the best at it, but would love to try. :)

An Unlikely Retirement said...

I've been wanting to do this, and procrastinating like crazy. This just might motivate me to grow some tomatoes and stuff!

Candace said...

Hey no prob! Love to pass on the love! I am all about the communal thing. Let's continue it. I'm all in for the veggie growing. Let me know how the worm thing works out. We'll have to give it a try. I can't really take credit for it. My sis-in-law was the one who told me about it.

sarah said...

I just want you to know that I LOVE your kitty pictures...never stop them!!! :)