Wednesday, April 30, 2008

last days of April.

can you believe it's almost May? crazy. this month has flown by. not so much b/c we've been having fun..but just been really busy with life. hopefully after this weekend after we move, things will start to settle down.
WE ARE MOVING! crazy. it's going to be so weird not living in the manor anymore. but it will be great. Jeremy and I are SO excited. SO here's the deal..if you feel like helping us move-we would love it. Our new friend Chris Cable is helping us Saturday at 10 in the a.m. with a moving truck... we'll be moving all the big stuff, so we could use some big guns. So if you want to help-let us know, show up, whatever. I'll be moving just boxes over on Friday and starting to clean the old place if you're bored:)
anyway. . .
a couple of rants for the day. (ah the beauty of retail).....
1) get off your phone or your bluetooth earpiece and treat me like a real person.
2) yes our prices have gone up. and no-there is nothing we can do about it. one lady said this to me this morning, "Well, can't you just keep your prices the same? How do you expect your customers to afford groceries?" sheesh lady, don't you understand how grocery stores make their money.

anyway. i have more to say. but I've lost my train of thought....... school has worn my brain out this week. I'm looking forward to being at our new home... especially b/c my kitchen has been a mess of boxes, newspaper, and trash... it feels weird to not cook every night. Jeremy and i are excited about coverdale family dinner. will you be there?
loves-a.

4 comments:

Tyler Faires said...

i want to be at the coverdale family dinner. I will be there on saturday too to help you two out!

Rosetta Borgic said...

Andrew will be there Sat. I might come if Myra's sched. allows. Love you!

idiot said...

Moving new friends is fun. Also, I framed the Train picture. It looks freaking amazing! Tell Jeremy, never mind, I will tomorrow.

Becky Moseley said...

I used to work at Starbucks for three years, and know exactly what you mean about customers being on the phone, and complaining about price changes as if you can do anything about it. I used to say, "Sorry, I just work here." Kind of got the point across without being too rude. Ha ha.

P.S. We still need to actually meet. Come find me on Sunday!