Thursday, April 17, 2008

update on Leah Cadwell

Thanks to the girls that have been able to help Leah so far-it's been amazing to get emails from people I do not know that are just totally open to helping. Anyway-I have some great news... Leah is not leaving for Texas until May 2nd, I thought it was next friday April 25th.. So this means we have a whole extra week to help out the Cadwell family! Incredible! Jeremy and I are going to go over tuesday evening to hang out with her and the boys for dinner time. Leah said this is a huge help to have an extra person in the room for Caleb to talk to:) Also-another thing she brought up today as a need if anyone could help..... it would help her out immensely if anyone could pick Caleb up from school on Tuesdays. he goes to Redding Christian and gets out at 1pm. You'd just have to take him over to their place in Park West. Anyway-................ any one of you up to hanging with Leah and the boys a few nights? Or taking them dinner? Let me know. thanks everyone. a_money137@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Becky Moseley said...

So I've already talked to Leah about taking care of the boys while she packs for her trip to Texas. I think I'll call about picking Caleb up since I live pretty close to Redding Christian... How cool that we can help out during this tough time for her.