Monday, April 21, 2008

Funny Pictures

you know me, i have to put up atleast one kitty picture a week. this is an example of family to me. don't worry, we got you.
it's been a long couple of days. writing papers, packing, staying up too late makes amy a sleeping girl. so much that I opted for Chicken Alfredo tonight made w/a jar of sauce, spaghetti, and pre-cooked and sliced chicken :) who says you gotta be gourmet every night! Besides, jeremy loves anything alfredo... he's incredible. i love him so much. we've almost been married a year-crazy. seems like just yesterday we were standing there in front of family and friends, committing our lives together.
love and respect was amazing for us. we're kind of sorry that it's over-but mainly because of the awesome friends we made over the last 10 weeks. of course, i'm pretty sure that bond will remain and we'll all still hang out. *i hope so*
my sister and erich were gone this weekend so I was in charge of watering all of their outdoor plants. let me tell you something- i LOVE watering. is that weird? It is completely therapeutic for me. something about it-connecting with the earth. speaking of the earth-tomorrow is EARTH DAY! c'mon people, do your part. turn off the TV, take your own bag to the grocery store, take a nalgene bottle of water instead of buying a bottle of water, go buy some CFL's.... recycle! do it! :)
okay friends, i'm sleeping. late night at bombay's last night. why jeremy's band has to play on sunday nights? i'm not sure but atleast they're not playing wednesday nights with the R.A.D. crew...b/c well, that'd be awkward.
oh...quick note-next week, i'm taking volunteers for helping leah w/dinner and babysitting. it's been amazing seeing the response from the stirring. i love it. i love what's going on with us. family. iz got you.

5 comments:

Erica said...

I would rather do yard work then housework any day. I find myself pulled outside. Looking at my plants and then I want to prune them and then I want to water them. I have to make myself do housework. I love the cool earth in my hands and I love weeding its addicting.

Emily Faulknor said...

Amy, I waited for you on Sunday night to be my chair buddy, but you never showed. :( Just letting you know I was thinking of you and missed seeing you. :)

Rosetta Borgic said...

Of course - LG friends for LIFE! duh.
Can't wait for you to move to the hood.

Rosetta Borgic said...

Oh. I also should tell you I made the most disgusting Orzo salad last night. Definitely not 3 hole-punchable. In fact, not even edible. We threw it all out.
It was a random recipe, not our friend Rach's. If you have YUMMMY orzo salad recipe, I would love to hear it!

idiot said...

Do your friends, the Harrison's? Still have a bed available? Are they trying to sell it? What's the status?