Tuesday, April 15, 2008

what are you doing with your time?

here's a need for my community. Leah Cadwell. I need someone to go over this Thursday in the a.m. and watch Liam and Evan so Leah can run some errands... just for a few hours. Just imagine trying to go dress shopping w/2 little boys-ish. Then on monday-monday is her laundry day, so anyone able to go over and help fold laundry? once again imagine the laundry that piles up with 3 boys in the house! then lastly-next thursday which is may 1st, Leah needs someone to come over and just help her watch the boys so she can get everything together and packed for their trip to Texas. ... These are the needs Leah expressed; but I think we can meet them and more, can't we? Let me know if you're up to it. Seriously-you've got an hour of free time to maybe take them dinner, drop off some ice cream, watch the boys so Leah can take a shower in peace, whatever.
consider this your first challenge. email me a_money137@yahoo.com. do it.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Thank you Amy for doing this what a blessing for Leah.

nathan said...

awesome ... you guys are amazing ... you have God's heart for family ... let me know when you're having a community meal ... i'll show up with my kids ... they love food & jeremy ...